Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Grrrrrrrr- New Computer

I was gonna wow you with pictures of my daylillies and star-gazer lillies. No cigar.
My old laptop (3 years old or less) gave up the ghost- taking with it all my photos on the hard drive! I guess if I can't convince my son to do it, I will have to have the overpriced Geek Squad take them off for me. Heather was shocked that I don't back up my pictures onto a disk - hey she's seen my housekeeping - why would my computer keeping be any better? So since I'm feeling whiney anyway I post about my farmhouse.

1 comment:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

I was just commenting to my husband the other day about how we need to get all our photos backed up soon. This was said after he was FINALLY able to retrieve his mother's photos off of her old laptop that died a sudden and painful death.

Have we backed mine up yet, though? Heck no. What would be the fun in that. I guess we're waiting for the laptop to crash so we can experience the joy of panic instead. lol

Kari